Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Day

I taped these hearts on the side of Lucy's door so they would be the first things she
saw when she woke up in the morning. Well at
7:00 O'clock
Lucy walked into our room a little groggy still and said in this little angel voice,
"I love the
Beautiful Hearts on my door."
Then she climbed into bed with us. Best part of my day!






Kurt enjoying the Heart Shaped pancakes that HE perfected
after my many failed attempts








3 comments:

Gigi's Thimble said...

Oh that is so sweet. You are such a good mommy. You inspire me to be more creative with my kids. Thanks for the valentine card you sent to Blake and Maya. They loved it!

P.S. I really like the background to your blog. Very cute!

The Harker's said...

So cute! I loved looking at all your pictures. I don't know if I had seen pictures of Lucy as a little girl, and she is so adorable.:) She still is! Way to go for getting your blog up and running!

The Johnsons said...

If anyone is inspiring creativity around here it is you and not me Amber!!