Mirror Face
As I was getting ready for church Sunday morning Kurt came into the bathroom and told me I was doing my “mirror face.” He said I kind of have a pose when I am doing my hair or what not. I started laughing…(embarrassed!) It’s something that must happen unconsciously but when he said that, I thought—“I do.” The rest of the time I was in there if Kurt walked by I tried to look very candid and then we would just laugh.
Do you have a “mirror face” ????

5 comments:
I KNOW THAT FACE!!! I don't think I have one but I will have to ask Dave. So my guess is that Kurt has probably noticed this mirror face for a LONG time and is just now mentioning it...?? HA HA I love it!!! I always notice other people's mirror faces, love the post! To answer your question, we are in Bermuda and my legs are shaved AND not even just to the knee which is were I usually call it good. I have become a leg shaver since I got married- boring I know.
Before I saw Heidi's comment I was thinking...I KNOW THAT FACE!!! I have seen you make that face a katrillion times (okay, I'm sure you don't look at yourself in the mirror that much, but you get the picture).
Funny. so you!
I totally have a mirror face. I get in real close and pucker my lips. Lame, I know. Abby loves the mirror as well. It's a girl thing.
You are a great blogger...lovin' the "mirror face". Why is it that so many of our "mirror faces" are so serious? Ha! Your kids are adorable, by the way....so glad you share your blog with us!
Um...you even did your mirror face when you were in elementary school. I happen to know that face well...I almost expect you to pull out your retainer and tighten it.
Post a Comment