Zshhhhhh! Zshhhhhhhh!
Sometimes I think Owen is ALL BOY!
Then he reminds me that he is still under the influence of a big SISTER! :)
Kurt * Melanie * Lucy * Owen
Sometimes I think Owen is ALL BOY!
Then he reminds me that he is still under the influence of a big SISTER! :)
Posted by
The Johnsons
at
5:42 AM
6 comments:
Don't feel too bad, Krew is as boy as they come but he still loves to wear the cousins pink shoes, anything hannah montana, and dancing. And he doesn't have a sister to blame it on! But he still has to wrestle or box all the time and always has a baseball or football with him so I guess I'm not too worried.
These are the best videos ever! I love when Owen punches and scratches daddy. Abby is all over that. Love the shoes! He's quite the ladies man.
Does he talk in full sentences? Amazing!
Scott and Madeline loved watching these! So cute! He will be so grown up when we see each other again in the fall!
Like Father like Son. I especially like the splits. He's got skills.
Love your posts Mel. Its so fun to see your kids! I LOVE that you guys have Heely's. What I want is one of those rip stick skate board things.
He's probably better at walking in heels than I am...impressive.
Post a Comment