Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Feeling great and therefore not pregnant!

Sorry for the false advertisement with the last post :).  Your biggest clue that number THREE is on the way is that there will be no new posts for 3 or 4 months.  Many of you can relate!!  


We are in Utah now for a couple of weeks and my normal life stops whenever I'm in Utah--I try to pack it all in and see as many friends and family members as I can.  I am excited to look at all of your blogs and comment on your cute pictures, clever projects etc......towards the end of the summer that is.  UNTILL then.....

6 comments:

Trina said...

So, not pregnant?

Jaymi said...

Oh I wish I was in Utah so we could get together. I guess you'll just have to have fun without me.

Denise said...

I'm doing the same thing up in Canada. Home = hectic. totally understand. Just know that we miss your blogging and can't wait to catch up when you return :)

The Harker's said...

Have fun in Utah with your family! All these posts about pregnancy is making me a little suspicious!:) We'll have to catch up again sometime!

Jena said...

I too wish that I were in Utah so I could see you! Too bad we couldn't plan that trip at the same time! I really think we need to make that happen some day. It has been far too long.

Cammie said...

sad! we didn't even know that you were here. maybe we'll see you all next time. good luck getting settled back in NY!