Monday, October 05, 2009

5 seconds

All it took was for me to turn my head to take a picture of the children in the back of the car. FIVE seconds and he found a way up and closer to what he was after.



This picture says more about my little boy then I care to write! He just cracks me up.

6 comments:

The Harker's said...

LOVE IT!!!

Denise said...

What trouble. He's adorable.

Trina said...

My mom left me in the car when I was very very young. I was strapped in. She went to the front door to pick up my brother at his friends house. I, somehow, got out of my buckled car seat, put the van in gear and it rolled into the garage door, making the garage door hit the police car inside the garage. Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'd be very embarrassed about that if my child did it. I shouldn't say if, because if anyones kids do something like that, it will be mine.

kim said...

Hi guys! I finally caught up with your blog--I glanced at it before, but never commented--I'm gonna have to add you guys to my blog so I keep updated. Dallin, my little guy did the exact same thing the other day--I sat him down in the back for a sec, and he was in front in like 2 sec trying to turn the key as well. He's into everything and everywhere so I feel your pain :) Hope all is well!
Kim Smith

St. Julien's said...

that picture makes my giiiiggggllee!!

Cammie said...

Looks like a little climber is brewing inside him.