Tuesday, May 04, 2010

They Came!

Lucy and I made a paper chain counting down the days that Grandma and Grandpa (my parents) were coming to visit us. However, Lucy thought it was too beautiful to rip the papers off each day so it is still decorating her wall......but they came nonetheless and we had a perfect visit.


Books in bed at 6:30 in the morning--grandpa has the right idea


School time with Grandma





Buttermilk Falls




Lucy helping grandpa wash the windows


A quick trip to the beach in Connecticut

4 comments:

Gigi's Thimble said...

Oh your parents are the best. I'm sure you had a wonderful time. Looks like fun.

The Harker's said...

Loved meeting your mom.:) Nice to put a face to the person you say many nice things about. You say many nice things about your dad too, but I am not sure I actually met him.:) Also, what beach in CT did you guys go to?

Jaymi said...

Looks like the kids had so much fun with grandma and grandpa, I'm not at all suprised. I miss the times of going over to your house.

shaunita said...

Looks like fun! Your parents *are* awesome!