Thursday, August 05, 2010

Vacation to Utah


The TIE DYE experiment......we loved it




rubber banding



Coloring



Rinsing


Random shots









A little cookout with the Johnson's



We suddenly started breaking out the couple shots


Amy was not to be left out!


The Girls party


fashioning floral headbands


Ice Slushy's


Face painting with Britta and Aspen (Lucy could not stop talking about this part)

My brother, Officer Lieutenant Whitaker--Airforce




These two reunited is too much!

Ayzlyn's first birthday



Having family around makes it our favorite place to be each summer!

6 comments:

Melody said...

Oh my goodness! What a small world! I was looking through your pictures and I recognized Amy! My sister used to be her Best Buddy when she was at BYU. I called my sister to make sure it was the right person (after all, I only met Amy twice). And sure enough she said her Best Buddy's name was Amy Johnson and yes she did have a brother named Kurt. My sister's name is Lisa. I'm sure several people in your family remember her.

Gigi's Thimble said...

Looks like a blast! I love the group Tye-die pictures! And the face painting looked so fun! We miss you guys. Hope you're doing well.

Melody said...

My maiden name is Poole. It's possible Amy would even remember me. But I'm not sure. She did write me a letter once.

P.S. There is a lady in my ward now whose name is Melanie Johnson

Denise said...

I love that you're bringing back tye die. You should sell them!

Jake said...

So glad to be able to catch up with you guys--we miss you already. Jackson keeps asking about Lucy and Owen, even though I keep explaining that you've moved! I love how the tie-dyed shirts turned out. If you come out to Watkins Glen this fall, let us know for sure, we'd love to see you! Hope the adjustment to the City works well! B

Merkley Jiating said...

I am terrible, but when are you due? I feel like it should be soon. Did I miss it?