City Excursions
Traveling Light--one small stroller for 2 big kids

Spending some time in Central Park with our friend Jeremy who was passing through...though I failed to get a picture of him with us!




Lucy's "date with dad" she couldn't stop talking about. She liked it so much she decided that for Christmas she was going to giver her dad another date with her! I guess she was assuming he enjoyed it as much as she did...he did!
Another cute tidbit to add to this story....Lucy recently received a "late" birthday card with 10 dollars in it. She immediately asked me, "Is this enough to buy two icecreams with? Because then Dad and I can use it on our date and get ICECREAM!" so 20th century--the girl pays!


Natural History Museum with Uncle Ryan--we also made it to "The Shake Shack" and I really have wanted to go back ever since to get another one of those monsters!
Bronx Zoo--thanks to Owen we frequent this place, he can't get enough of animals!














1 comment:
So cool that you saw Pres. Toronto there! It looks like NY is treating you well. So good to see you.
Post a Comment