Sunday, March 13, 2011

ANOTHER story about Owen

I guess I'm on a post about Owen kick...

Owen is potty training (why do we even have to call it that?)

Kurt went into the bathroom and saw Owen's underwear on the floor but Owen already had his pants back on.

Kurt spying the underwear on the floor asked Owen "What are you wearing?" to which Owen replied "I'm just wearing my bum."

That is the only good thing that comes from potty training...a few good laughs. The rest is a headache :). Ok I take it back, every time Owen feels successful is also really cute to watch.

No pictures this time!!

4 comments:

Denise said...

Of course he is wearing his bum! Why didn't I think of that instead of wearing my underwear all these years. Isn't it tough being taught by a three-year-old?

Becky said...

So funny. Sorry toilet training has been such a pain. One of those rites of passage for kids and parents!

Southwick Family said...

Hi Melanie, Just had the chance to enjoy your blog and all i can say is: CUTE KIDS!!! You and Kurt and doing a fantastic job and I enjoy reading your mothering moments.

Trina said...

Love his comment! So cute!
Hate, hate potty training. I joke that I'd have 100 kids if someone else did the potty training. We just started on Allison yesterday and she's doing well....but I still hate it! Can't wait until it's done!