Kurt * Melanie * Lucy * Owen
Love the pictures! He is so adorable! We miss you guys of course! Any chance you are going to be in UT for Thanksgiving?!:):)
He's soooo cute!
Oh he's adorable! I need to take more pictures of my kids!!! Aghhh! Good job for posting about him. Can't wait to see you all in a few more weeks!
That chicken photo is PRICELESS! He's not my kid, and I totally want to blow that up and put it on my wall. Oh no! Not a chicken!
tell me more about these october plans!!!oh and Van is beautiful. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Love the pictures! He is so adorable! We miss you guys of course! Any chance you are going to be in UT for Thanksgiving?!:):)
He's soooo cute!
Oh he's adorable! I need to take more pictures of my kids!!! Aghhh! Good job for posting about him. Can't wait to see you all in a few more weeks!
That chicken photo is PRICELESS! He's not my kid, and I totally want to blow that up and put it on my wall.
Oh no! Not a chicken!
tell me more about these october plans!!!
oh and Van is beautiful. :)
Post a Comment