Thursday, September 01, 2011

Captain America



Owen has no idea who Captain America is, and neither do I. But he and Kurt went to the store the other day and came back with a pack of Captain America underwear.


The next day I was watching my friends boys, who are older and bigger then Owen (well most kids are bigger then Owen even the younger ones) and Owen immediately told them. "I have captain America Underwear, not Diego."

his drawer is mostly full of underwear with Diego and nice looking Disney Characters....hmmm think they are taking a back seat to the new set...no pun intended.




1 comment:

Gigi's Thimble said...

Ahh...boys and their underwear. I'm sure we told you about the time B was in the bathroom with RJ and RJ noticed that B had on two pairs of underwear. RJ asked B why he was wear two pairs of underwear and B said, "so I can be fast AND fly!" So funny :)