Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Lucy first meeting her teacher, seeing her classroom



Back to School Dinner


Off to the first Day of School






I would just like to report that the first day they had a full day and ate lunch at school I sent Lucy with a Brownie (her favorite desert). She brought it home uneaten because she didn't have time to eat it at school. The rest of her lunch was gone...sandwich, veggies etc.

Is anyone else impressed??

I can't say I'm surprised though. Lucy is a rule follower. Her teacher is going to LOVE her!

2 comments:

The Harker's said...

I'm sure Lucy is loving school! Madeline saw her picture and thought she lookled so cute.:)

BTW, misery DOES love company (hehe), and I had totally forgot about Dave being your hero. Made me burst out laughing.:) I wish you were coming to spend Halloween weekend with us again!

Denise said...

Sweetest new student ever! It's amazing she is old enough to start school already. We're officially old :(