3 day sweats
I've been wearing the same sweat suit for three days straight. I guess I saw people doing this all the time in China and it was kind of liberating. I did get a shower in the other day, but the doorbell rang as I was toweling off so I threw the same sweats back on and they stayed. I had to take Lucy to preschool but decided since it is a sweat "suit" (matching) and velor, it should be fine. When we got home Lucy said "You came to my school in your pajamas?"
I went to Book Club Tues. night, and a friends house the next day...the same friend that I went to book club with the night before in the same sweats. I've had every intention of showering and finally getting something new to wear today especially as I've noticed last nights rice sticking to the bottoms and Owens leftovers on my top left shoulder (sorry if I am grossing anyone out) but Owen and I have been sick with colds all through this and nothing is getting done in a hurry. I haven't had my shower yet today, but I did finally change out of my sweats 15 minutes ago when Owen threw up on them. Who knows how long it would have gone on otherwise :)
I hope we are all feeling better soon. Maybe I'll feel like wearing clothes again!

4 comments:
sorry you've been sick! but hey, i hear ya on the re-run outfit. happens around here, too!!
I live in pajama pants and t-shirts. I'm all over the elastic waist.
your blog is very nice......
You crack me up! And by the way, I am so oblivious to everything, I didn't even notice you had the exact same sweats on at book club and then at my house the next day. At least your sweats are matching and cute. I have some PJ's I wear around the house (all day) that have big penguins on them! Not the most fashinable, let me tell you!
Post a Comment