Hair Cuts
A while back, Owen's hair was starting to approach mullet status, so I decided to trim just a little off the back. (I thought the front and top were still fine). He squirmed around A LOT, so it ended up a little shorter then I wanted but when I called Kurt in to get his approval he couldn't stop laughing. I had thought I'd done alright, until I saw Kurt's reaction. Then the more I looked at it, the funnier it looked to me too. Owen went from approaching mullet to the BULL cut in its entirety. Kurt pulled out his clippers and tried to soften the lines a little....he did what he could and at least it helped.
When it came time to cut Lucy's hair we went straight to the salon. She looks cute and I think this shorter bouncy new hair is going to lighten her load and cut back on some of the long blonde curly hair attitude she was throwing at me all last month :)
Lucy's "before shots"







6 comments:
Abby has a mullet as well. She just won't grow anything in the front. She's all party.
Love the haircuts! It is hard to cut little boys hair! Dylan really needs another haircut, but I am dragging my feet on it. They are just so wiggly!
So so cute! I love how curly Lucy's hair is... and it kept the curl through the haircut. She still looks like a princess, and Owen's cut looks so dapper. You guys make darling kids!
I just go with the shaggy look. Every once in a while I'll attempt to trim...Good thing shaggy is in right now or I'd be in trouble!
We are moving to Michigan. yikes! Brian's school has you go away for rotations. That is where we ended up! We are excited.
Lucy, You have a fabulous hair cut! I can't wait to see it in person!
Oh you just made me LOL. I can just imagine that moment, feeling pretty good about yourself and then Kurt walks in and within a few moments, you know things aren't as great as you thought. I'm sure I've been there many times. Ryan has a way of putting me in my place sometimes;) J/K. Well, you guys did good. It takes talent to be able to do what you did. It use to take us an hour just to cut Blake's hair. Then we realized it was worth the 10 bucks every few months for them to do it in about 5 minutes.
Congratulations on the egg cracking, BTW. I'm impressed! And, I love Lucy's hair too. Maybe just a few inches CAN make a little girl go from "sassy" to "sweet" (you know I've only seen "sweet" from Lucy though:))
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment