Friday, April 17, 2009

The review post--a PICTURE frenze


Kurt's tie-dye Easter eggs


Lucy counting and arranging them all


Green Eggs and Pancakes on St. Patricks day--
Lucy thinks pancakes should always be colorful now




The birthday cake Kurt made for me--no my birthday was not in October :)


Lucy is into the silly faces for the camera

"Cool" hair day


Owen stopped growing about 6 months ago, but he doesn't let that stop him!


NO counter too high


No book is too big


NO space too OPEN


But being small does have some advantages




Another bright moment in my day!



Owen's first ride in the front facing car seat
He couldn't contain his excitement--and it went on for at least 10 minutes



6 comments:

Denise said...

Abby and Owen would get into plenty of delicious mischief together. Cute pics!

Paul said...

looooooove the pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jena said...

oh, so sweet! I wish our kids could play together!

Gigi's Thimble said...

Cute pics. I love the picture of Owen - he's got such great hair!

Miss you guys!

Cammie said...

Look at Owen's hair! What the fantastic! I love it.

Trina said...

I love the one of Lucy pulling Owen in the trailer. Very cute!