Saturday, May 16, 2009

toffonock falls

These are actually the Taughannock Falls. I just looked at the sign as we were passing by one day and said we should go visit the Toffonock falls. Kurt of course still makes fun of me, though I don't know that he had the right pronunciation either, good luck to readers!















This is the base of the trail head--it is only a 3/4 mile walk to the falls but we certainly took our time. Owen practically walked/ran the whole way there.

3 comments:

Jaymi said...

Cute pictures. It looks so pretty there.

The Harker's said...

Loved all the pictures. I'm sad you guys are leaving this week! I hope you post lots of pictures of your time in CA! And I am impressed Kirk did those candy roses with the kids while you were gone last saturday!

Denise said...

Awesome. The falls are totally fun. Owen is growing like a weed.

Kurt -- totally romantic, worms and all.