picture solutions
We cannot seem to transfer all our summer pictures that are downloaded on Kurt's temporary computer to any type of CD so I'm just posting all the ones that I might want to transfer to our desk top in NY. Just a warning that there are going to be more pictures here then anybody wants to see!!
Deer Creek Day--in Utah














Half Moon Bay












Taken just after Owen was seen gnawing on the bark of a redwood tree










This is just the beginning of my picture overload!























7 comments:
Very cute and sweet pictures. I love you little blondes. Glad you'll be back soon!
Love all the cute photos. Glad for the update!
So many cute photos!!!
Sorry we couldn't get together when you were here a few weeks back -- we got home from our Bear Lake trip and heard your message on our machine. I promise we weren't avoiding you; we would have LOVED to have gotten together!!!
Next time??
Loved catching up! And, sure your pants got wet from Owen. You can tell us the real story Mel!:) Can't wait to see you in like a week and a half!
So fun! Glad I get to see more your adventures!
I didn't think it was "picture overload!" It is so fun seeing what you guys have been up to! LOTS of fun it looks like. There are so many great pictures on your blog. We miss you guys and hope you're doing well!
cute pictures. I want to know how you got suckered into buying that blanket!
Post a Comment