If you like to Read....
...And you are ages 4,5,6 or 29 you might REALLY want to check out this book. A friend of mine read it last year at one of our "Story Time" playgroups but I must have been chasing Owen around because I didn't remember much about it. At the library last month I saw it though and remembered she said it was one of their favorites so I tried to get over the fact that it take's place in a Swamp...or really a BOG. And that the colors were all muted, and it was full of bugs and I/we (me and Lucy--I think I love checking out children's books as much as she does) checked it out.
The wording is so clever--and rolls right off your tongue. You can really have some fun with this book. It might even brighten a dark winter day...so save it for another month or two--besides it won't be back at the library for a few more weeks anyway!

4 comments:
I wish Abby like to read! She still rips pages out of books so we avoid the library like the plague. Clearly, she doesn't take after either of her parents.
That sounds cute. I always love a new book to read to the kids. Have you read "No Visitors for Bear"? It is so cute! Canon loves to find the mouse before the Bear.
I just read a bunch of your latest blogs and you have been busy! Cute pics of the kids, the one of Lucy and Owen on the steps is perfect! Way to organize too, I always plan to get around to that stuff... maybe in the spring.
Can't wait to try it. We are always aimlessly picking out books. It will be fun to actually go to the library with a book in mind!
Yay..you found it! I'm glad it's one of your favorites too. No matter how much we read it, we always giggle.
Post a Comment