halloween clip




Owen in his Harry Potter costume was almost too much for me to handle this week. He was SOOO cute. We had 3 Halloween events this year, normally that would drive me crazy but I loved each one because I couldn't stop laughing and/or oohing and aaahing over Owen. I don't think we really captured it in photo or video but this little clip is kind of good. Someone steals a piece of candy from his bucket and Owen's not so sure about that.

6 comments:
Once again, too cute! Thanks again for all your help. I've said it once and I'll say it again, "You're the best!"
Adorable!
That's funny. He's like "What just happened?!?"
It's adorable and Lucy looks so cute too! Thanks for sharing!
I could not believe how good he was at keeping on his glasses! So cute!
Melanie--Hey--I found you through Nicole Santiago's blog. What a cute family you have!! I love your little Harry Potter boy. Sounds like you guys are doing well! I'm glad.
--Marilyn (Nelson) Nielson
Yep. Too cute for words. I have got to play with those kiddios one of these days.
Post a Comment