Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Lucy's b-day/fun in the snow






5 comments:

St. Julien's said...

what a doll!! Happy birthday to little lucy kitty. Did you make that cake? if so mel I am way impressed you have so many skillzzz...

Gigi's Thimble said...

Wow! Cute cake and really cute little girl! Can't believe she's 4already! Maya keeps asking if it's time for you guys to come. I can't answer her because I don't know when you're coming! :) Let me know, will ya? Oh, and the snow chair Owen was sitting in looks really familiar. I think we have a very similar picture of Blake. I had never heard of building a snow chair until Ryan showed me a few years ago. Must be a Johnson thing!

The Harker's said...

Cute cake. It's nice to see what it looked like, since Scott and Madeline kept telling me about it and how cool it was! Also, where did you guys go for those fall pictures? Somewhere else I have not been around here?:)

The Hedquists said...

Hello Kitty! You need to move back to Asia. . . .Happy Birthday cute girl!

AMIT said...

Wow so it was the bday of the little cute girl.

Web hosting india