Kurt * Melanie * Lucy * Owen
A fun fall day--our VERY favorite kind of outings. I live for these kind of days.
That looks like a beautiful place and Kurt is a good little photographer. I especially like the one of you and Owen in front of the pond. The lighting on that one was really cool!
OK Sorry, that was Lucy in that one - not Owen! Have a great day!
Melanie, can you email this picture to me? I want to paint it for a friend of mine. It's gorgeous! Heather
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That looks like a beautiful place and Kurt is a good little photographer. I especially like the one of you and Owen in front of the pond. The lighting on that one was really cool!
OK Sorry, that was Lucy in that one - not Owen!
Have a great day!
Melanie, can you email this picture to me? I want to paint it for a friend of mine. It's gorgeous!
Heather
Post a Comment