Friday, June 18, 2010

Kurt's Graduation









Kurt graduated with a Master's Degree in Industrial Labor Relations at Cornell University on May 30th, 2010. His mother, Linda, was able to fly out and join us. I am grateful for his dedication to his schooling and other extra curricular activities over these two years as well as all the time he spent with the kids and I. I'm glad he passed and made it through, but I am sad to be leaving Ithaca. I have loved living here so much; I do not feel ready to move on...but move on we must :) Besides the longish icky winters here this place fits me SO well. I can not get enough of it.


An end of the year picnic with some of Kurt's classmates. We have become a pretty close knit group (they welcomed Lucy, Owen and I right in and I appreciated that so much) there are still several friends missing from this picture and we will miss them all dearly. I count on fond memories and the chance at possibly seeing everyone again one day to keep my spirits up, when I have to say goodbye!

2 comments:

Denise said...

Congrats, Master Kurt. Props to you (and your family).

The Johnsons said...

Yes. Kurt has let me know if I start addressing him as Master from now on he wouldn't be disappointed. :)