The Ithaca Post


We were at Buttermilk Falls the other evening (Owen's favorite spot these days) and a woman from the Ithaca Post asked if she could use some photo's of us in her article. It's thanks to Lucy; none of us were too keen on hiking in the actual falls...we'd seen enough people slipping around, but her sense of adventure (which I have to say I am pleased about) wouldn't let up and she talked us into it.
http://theithacapost.com/

8 comments:
Cute pictures. Interesting write up they had - informative, yet mixed with a bit of sarcasim. Sounds like there's lots of fun things to do around there though
Very cool! Now you are in Ithaca History forever!:)
You're practically famous now! :o)
Those are gorgeous photos; hope you get to print some copies of your own!
Those pictures are fabulous!
I know someone famous! Yippee!
I love sports but it sometimes gets overshadowed by Sam's obsession for them. But I was on swim teams and played softball ages 6-17 and then picked up golf in college. Racquetball is a favorite as well.
Wow you guys are so famous! Darling pics!
Well, your kids are so cute, no big surprise! B
That is so wonderful! Sam commented on how grown up Lucy is. What a sweetheart to be so daring.
Post a Comment