Thursday, August 05, 2010

a final hurrah in Ithaca

In the midst of packing up our home we did make it on a little boat ride on Cayuga Lake one morning. We also spent another afternoon in Watkins Glen with some friends--it turned out to be one of our favorite spots in the whole area and we are already hoping to make a trip back this fall.












It was so sad to say goodbye to this place...surprising as that may be!!
It was such a happy home for us.

3 comments:

The Harker's said...

Just for the record, I DO NOT like those last two pictures of the moving van in front of your place.:( It will be so sad to drive by your house in a few days, and know you are no longer there. Anyways, I loved the rest of the pictures. Owen and Lucy look so much more grown up. Dylan was just telling me tonight that he wanted to go see Owen.:) And yes, you NEED to come back to Ithaca this fall and we can all go to Watkins Glen, and maybe the Farmers Market. I am determind to see it once before we leave...:)

Denise said...

Love the photo of Lucy with her fingers in her ears at the waterfall. It must have been deafening :)

Jena said...

Did I miss something? Where are you moving too?

We made an unexpected trip to UT. We are there right now. Wish we could see each other! It has been far too long.