new baby
I guess you need at least one shot of yourself pregnant. At least I hope it is fun for the kids to see...I'm not sure how excited I will be to remember those days :). This is me, in-between contractions. Kurt actually snapped a shot of me trying to stabilize myself against the wall during a contraction...yes that shot was deleted!! What a meanie!
Van Erik Johnson was born Sept. 17th, 2010 at 9:09 pm.
He weighed 7 lbs and was 19 1/2 inches long.
Lucy trying to copy Van's cute faces...(still in her pajamas, hair not done, teeth not brushed. Fun lazy days!)
I hope eventually we'll get a picture of mom and dad with this new baby. We really haven't been as dedicated with the camera....third child thing. I know it happened to me :)


4 comments:
Oh I'm so happy to finally see him! He is darling! I love all of the pictures ~ especially the family shot in the hospital and the two of each of your kids holding Van (separately).
And man, you really pull off the "O.K. I'm in the middle of having contractions, but I'm going to try to pretend like I'm not" really well!
Congratulations! Van is adorable and we can't wait to meet him! :)
That's so sweet that Lucy wanted to take a nap with him and that she actually did! So cute! I can't believe how much he already looks like Owen. So cute!
What a sweet little guy!
Your kids are so adorable! Little Van fits right in. I loved reading the delivery story. Bryce (my third as well) was natural and it went about the same! I did not do #4 natural. It's amazing how much you can learn from that experience! I'm glad you are doing so well. You look gorgeous as always!
Post a Comment