Uncle Brent
My sister just had her 5th baby girl a few days ago. They have such a beautiful family and I adore, love and never get to spend enough time with each one of those girls!
I just wanted to record my Brother in Law's email out to the family so I can remember what I had to put up with all the time. :) I LOVE his sense of humor.
Subject heading:
It's not a boy take V
I read books, studied the Chinese calendar, fasted and prayered, and did and thought all things manly. All for a big fat naught.The good news is she's beautiful and healthy. As is mom. Dad looks gooder n' gum. (any of you that attended deer creek day know exactly what I'm talkin about). Why though, seriously don't we get well wishes? Go back to your biology (or is it anatomy?) classes people. You need us!!
I'm gonna go home now and try to convince myself that sons are over-rated. Who needs one?
Name: girl #5? if rach wants to come up w a different name.... Whatever.
LB's: 6.14
Length: 19 inches. One bright spot. I think the others were 12".
I'm pretty sure he meant to say "prayered"....not just a misspelling.
And who says they look "gooder n gum" I guess Brent does
And actually he is THRILLED to have another little girl, don't let him fool you

2 comments:
Congrats to them! I'm sure she's beautiful!! Brent is going to be one busy/frantic man when these girls start dating!
Hilarious! Jeremy would be in heaven. He would take five girls hands down.
Post a Comment